The YMCA in Spain currently searching for Native English speaking Leisure Time Monitors or Teachers (United Kingdom, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia,…) to manage English language immersion programs in the Spanish villages of Soria and Palencia.
- Design, preparation, organization, and implementation of leisure and free time activities in English
- Preparation, organization, and implementation of daily language education programming
- Support during program activities organized by others Minimum requirements:
- Qualification or experience as Leisure Time Monitor or English teacher
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience in the implementation of recreation and leisure time with children
- Experience in the development of language immersion activities
- Initiative and ability to work in team
- From April 23rd through June 10th. Program groups arrive on Monday and depart on Sunday. Staff will live in shared camp facilities. Staff must stay on site during program dates.
- Salary: 2625 € gross for the whole period (7 weeks)
- Accommodation and boarding provided by the organization
- April 23 – June 10 (7 weeks)
- Comprehensive travel insurance is required
How to apply:
- Send resume and bio to Miguel Santos at email@example.com. Selected applicants will be interviewed via Skype.