Category: YMCA Europe events
Date: 14th October 2011 - 19th October 2011
Place: Berlin, Germany
- Representatives of YMCA national councils who commit themselves for a clearer presence of YMCA Europe on EU level or who are interested in European youth politics
- Representatives of YMCA Europe in the European Youth Forum
- Members of YMCA Europe Executive Committee
- Young YMCA people with interest in European youth politics
- All other YMCA people interested in Europe
To enable us to be successful players on the field of European youth politics, we will
- be challenged by interesting lectures
- have exciting group discussions
- meet European politicians
- experience the colorful and lively capital of Germany
- enjoy role plays and creative forms of learning
- learn about other cultural backgrounds and foster our tolerance
Special aims of the seminar:
- Learning about the new strategy for youth work in Europe and discuss how to implement it into our own country.
- Foundation of a YMCA network dealing with the themes „European Youth Politics" and "Representation of YMCA Europe"
- Discuss ways to develop and strengthen the participation of young people in European youth politics
- Work on how to develop the awareness of a EU-citizenship among young people.
Hostel CVJM-Kaulsdorf Berlin e.V.
Mädewalder Weg 65
Phone +49 30 5658847-7
The hostel can be reached by metro (20' from the center of Berlin).
Max. 3 participants from each partner YMCA.
Age: no limit, but it would be good to have at least one young person (under the age of 25).
0,00 € (Thanks to: EU 'Youth in Action' Programme)
including: accommodation in 2-4 bed rooms, all meals from Friday dinner until Wednesday breakfast, seminar programme and excursions.
70% of your travel costs (only the cheapest transportation, e.g. Apex flight/train/bus, 2nd class ticket) will be refunded. Receipts needed! Do not make any travel arrangements before we confirm your participation!! We will send the detailed travel information together with your participation confirmation!
Please register for the seminar with the enclosed registration form until Sept. 21st 2011. The number of participants is limited!