We invite other National Movements to collaborate! Completing the surveys on governance will help us to understand how we shall move forward.
A tangible output (Manual on Governance) will be created as a result of this work.
- National Board Presidents,
- National Board members,
- National Auditing Committee members,
- Local Board Presidents and Local Board members,
- National Secretaries General,
- Local Chief Executives,
- Key Staff (influencing main processes in the organisation).
- programme leaders,
- programme participants,
- volunteers from 15 years old,
- staff (not taking leading positions)
- other respectful roles not connected with governance.
Replies will be kept anonymous and the deadline is 31 January 2021.
The material is created within the project “ Governance and Quality Development” supported by Erasmus+, Key Action 2 programme.