Category: YMCA Europe events
Date: 1st October 2012 - 6th October 2012
Place: Bernhauser Forst Centre, Stuttgart, Germany
Dear Friends, you are warmly invited to register to the 13th European YMCA/YWCA Staff Conference in Stuttgart, Germany. The international planning group just held a second preparatory meeting at the venue of the Conference, part of which is freshly renovated and very nice. As the title of the Conference suggests, this time we would like to encourage you to take an active role in the programme. Come to the Conference and share with others the story of your YMCA, tell us about your involvement in the organisation, your know-how and special projects you are proud of. Our speakers will address the subject as well, using their unique experience and knowledge from the past. The venue is very modern, practical and offers great opportunities for side meetings, workshops - while using the latest technology - good food and sport facilities indoor and outside. We hope that you will take advantage of the offered excursions, or plan your own given the interesting location of our venue. We will be ready to help you decide. Of course the International Evening with performances, presentations and food buffet will not be missing!
We hope that the Staff Conference will once again give you special opportunity to network with friends, find new contacts, learn interesting things and enjoy the atmosphere.
- Early bird deadline 28.2.2012
- No registration is confirmed until the payment is received
- The more details you provide, the better service can be arranged
- To reach the venue via public transportation is easy. If you require pick up service, please indicate so on the registration form. Please note extra payment will be required for this service
- Cancellation fee: 20.00 EUR processing fee; 10 weeks prior cancellation 50% of the full price; 2 weeks prior to cancellation 80% of the full price; 2 days and less prior cancellation or no show 100% of the full price.
VHM der CVJM in Deutschland e.V.
Bank: EKK Kassel
IBAN: DE 28 5206 0410 0000 0016 35