We invite you to take part in one week Europe at it’s best: The YMCA Youth Workers Camp 2022 for volunteers in the YMCA.
Participants will exchange information about youth work in different social contexts, discover diversity as an enrichment for youth work through experimental learning, get to know new models of youth work that are suitable for developing social skills and their own personality.
On the program are outdoor-experience with tree-house experiences, experiential education and experimental learning, music and creativity with TEN SING, camp-band to join, YMCA group leader training, multi-media and social-media discoveries, SPORT and movement.
"COLOURS AGAINST DISCRIMINATION"
YMCA youth workers from many European countries will have the chance to get to know each other and present their youth work. They will exchange their experiences of youth work with people from refugee and migration backgrounds, discover and document new models of youth work from each other and with each other and network throughout Europe.
Young people with migration backgrounds are especially welcome! Prerequisite for participation is that you speak English, have already attended a staff training course and have some experience in youth work.
The YMCA camp site is located in Storkow at the Storkow lake. You will live in houses and possibly tents, food is available in the dining room, where many big events take place during the camp. In addition, we have a group house, a meeting tent, a beach sports field and a lot of open space and bathing jetty into the lake with canoe rental.
- More than 80 young volunteers between 16 and 25, from different European YMCAs.
- To take part in this camp you should speak and understand English, you should have participated in a volunteer course and you should have some experiences in youth work.
- 150 EUR – covering meals, accommodation and program.
Each participant can choose one course:
- Intercultural dialogue, YMCA youth work training
- Treehouse building and outdoor-experiences
- Experiential learning in sport and movement
- Music, dance, drama, camp-band
- Multi media & social media
More informationat email@example.com and here