One of the results is a resource webpage with a very usefull content based on four pillars:
- How to Build a treehouse
- How to organise a treehouse camp
- How to create pedagogical impact
- How to train treehouse camp leaders
Also, the website presents a FAQ (frecventy asked questions) section with a lot of useful information.
The consortium of the project is composed by:
- CVJM-Akademie (Institut für Erlebnispädagogik),
- CVJM Hochschule,
- CVJM Kreisverband Lüdenscheid,
- Outdoor Tech and
- Buitten Door.